How to Select, Service, Repair & Maintain Your Vintage Sewing Machine: Second Edition Paperback, Spiral Bound.
by Connie McCaffery
$35.00 + Shipping
If you liked the First Edition, then you'll love this special edition. The second edition includes the same content as the first. However, minor revisions, additional repair topics, an index, and spiral binding were added. It's a 'new and improved' version of the popular first edition.
Written with the novice in mind, this Second Edition guide, 'How to Select, Service, Repair & Maintain Your Vintage Sewing Machine' will show you how to do just that. With easy to follow step by step instructions, you'll feel confident working on your own vintage sewing machine. It's like having an instructor right there with you. Focusing solely on sewing machines pre-1960, this book covers topics such as:
• How to select the right machine for your needs.
• Where to buy vintage machines.
• Machines for Kids.
• How to inspect a vintage sewing machine.
• Where to find parts (supplier list included).
• How to service your machine with step by step information.
• How to properly ship a sewing machine.
• Where to find manuals.
• Threading diagrams for hard to find models.
• Maintaining your machine.
• Treadle sewing machines.
• Helpful tool lists.
• Proper storage and so much more.